Salary: $180,000.00 /year
We are looking for an experienced, revenue producing, expert team building GM to join our rapidly growing and expanding RV division immediately. This candidate must have a vast knowledge and understanding of all dealership operational departments. An understanding of dealership financial statements and drill downs. How to maximize dealer departmental productivity, efficiency while building and have a team follow processes. Previous dealership management experience with a proven track record is required. Experience with selling or servicing RV’s is a major asset, but not a requirement. As our Vancouver Island RV General Manager, you will report and be assisted by the Galaxy Group Vice President of Operations.
Key position requirements and expectations are,
- The ability to operate, oversee, maintain and enhance the Sales, Finance, Service and Parts Operations departments of the Dealership.
- Lead the development, management and execution of the day to day operations.
- To be held accountable monthly volume targets, revenue and strategy.
- Monitor performance metrics in all departments.
- Inventory building, evaluations, ordering and management.
- To help develop new process and business operation strategies.
Galaxy RV currently has 3 operating locations on Vancouver Island in Langford, Duncan and Courtenay with further expansions planned. We just recently opened our new, state of the art facility in Langford, BC. This visually stunning, new facility is built on a mountain above our new Auto Superstore set to open later this month. The store was built to hold over 200 RV’s in-stock. Our attached service center has a massive shop capable of servicing up to 10 RV’s of all types and classes indoor year round.