Salary: $19.00 /hour
Galaxy RV Service and Parts in Victoria is offering an exciting and fast paced position to the right candidate.
- Assist in retail customer purchases
- Knowledge of the location of all parts and some knowledge of uses and installation techniques Ensure customer satisfaction through efficient and timely processing of parts orders within the guidelines of company policies and procedures and by checking parts availability
- Verify prices and enter orders into computer
- Analyze customer requests for parts; provide parts information and prices from service manuals, reference materials and computer
- Ability to provide substitute parts information for obsolete/upgraded parts based on experience and outstanding orders
- Responsible for following up on back orders by checking with other parts personnel and sources to determine status of orders and provide answers to customers
- Establish a good relationship with distributors, dealers, service centers and consumers in order to notify them of parts availability and shipment dates determined by tracking orders and/or invoices through the computer system.
The ideal candidate should have 1-2 years experience dealing with the public in a retail environment. Grade 12 education or equivalent work experience considered an asset.