Salary: $60,000.00 to $120,000.00 /year
If you are ambitious, goal oriented, and looking for the opportunity for career development within a dynamic and exceptional team, with limitless income potential, look no further.
Galaxy RV. Part of the Galaxy Motors group of Companies, Galaxy has been servicing Vancouver Island and British Columbia for over 25 years; we are dedicated to doing things smarter, better and faster than our competition, while providing the best value and service to our clients. We are leaders in not only volume, but exceeding customer expectations and have the proven ability to adjust our business to account for changing market trends.
Our Duncan Galaxy RV and Courtenay Galaxy Rv locations is currently looking to add to its professional sales force, and is looking for experienced, dynamic, goal oriented candidates. We provide a huge inventory, the best management team, a friendly work environment, and the opportunity for advancement within the organization. We will stress the importance of meeting objectives, representation of the Galaxy RV brand and expect the best customer service for our clients.
Reporting to the Sales Manager, you are responsible for the following:
- Plan & organize your own daily sales activity to secure new business
- Follow up with clientele to ensure everything is ok with their new purchase
- Notify clients of upcoming special sales events
- Unlocking/Locking The lot at open and close
- Fill in all required paperwork for deal to present to Sales Manager for processing
- Inform customers of additional services we offer
- Team player
- Professional, creative and dynamic presence with the ability to communicate with people at all levels.
- Ability to clearly and enthusiastically present information
- Ability to think on your feet and be a creative problem solver
- Interpersonal & Relationship building skills
- Attention to detail
- Valid drivers license
- VSA license an asset but not required
Resumes accepted in person at 6854 Trans Canada Highway, Duncan BC in confidence to Ryan Eddy or Andy Holden